Buying a yacht, whether it is power, sail or a small tender to a Superyacht, is a very individual thing, everyone’s requirements are different. Our partners have over 15 Years experience in the Yachting Industry and pride themselves on providing a bespoke service to our exclusive clients. With unique affiliations and unbridled access to some of the world’s most renowned shipyards, together we are the obvious choice when looking for a new or pre-owned Yacht.
Each yacht is chosen with the client to their exact requirement, whether it is a new or pre-owned. if changes are required to the vessels specification to meet clients exact requirements, these can be achieved through our network of worldwide partners.
It is not just the selection of the vessel that is important, it is all of the other services that have to be considered. We can offer a complete service so when the boat is delivered everything is in order and the yacht is legal and ready to use in the chosen jurisdiction or indeed worldwide.
The selection of Captains and crew is very important to make sure you have the properly qualified people to run your yacht and most of all, to ensure they know how to look after you and your needs. We will help you select your crew and make sure they are properly trained for the chosen vessel.
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED
- Surveys for pre-owned and new build: International yacht surveyors and legal consultants advising the buyers and owners of new and used motor/sailing yachts for over 15 years
- Insurance: Maintain peace of mind while on board and ensure you get appropriate cover to match your needs. From the hull and P&I, to crew, new build and refit, a reputable insurance provider will ensure you and your yacht are well looked after
- Worldwide Shipping and Deliveries: With selected shippers to any destination chosen
- Relocation of Vessel; whether by sea or by shipping
- Finance Marine: focusing on structuring and arranging financing for both Private and Commercial Clients that are looking to purchase or refinance new or existing marine assets.
- Registration Services
- Nationality of yacht owner
- Residence of the yacht’s principal user(s) and their guests
- Physical characteristics of yacht (length and tonnage being particularly important)
- Existing registration of yacht (if applicable)
- Availability of historical proof of ownership / title documentation for yacht
- Usage of yacht (i.e. private or for charter)
- VAT or equivalent tax status of the yacht
- Area of operation and primary homeport/country of use
- Specific crew and operational considerations